Table of Contents
The expansion of the global seat industry is forecast to reach 5.3% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 3.5%. Currently, seat parts account for 53.5% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between seats with wooden frames (29.1%), seats convertible into beds (9.8%), seats with metal frames (2.8%), swivel seats with variable height adjustment (1.5%), motor vehicle seats (0.8%), aircraft seats (0.0%), and other seats (2.5%).
China, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States represent the largest seat markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Kenya (16.3%), Tanzania (16.2%), Bolivia (14.3%), Bangladesh (12.7%) and Ethiopia (12.2%).
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for seats in the world. Along with a global seat market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall seat market size, 2007-2018
- Seat market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall seat market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall seat market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall seat market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Motor vehicle seats
Seats convertible into beds
Seats with metal frames
Seats with wooden frames
Swivel seats with variable height adjustment
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the seat market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the seat market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the seat market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
International Country Risk Guide is one of the world's best commercial sources of country risk analysis and ratings. Updated monthly, ICRG monitors 140 countries. Each 200-page issue provides financial, ...
Global Military Radar Market: Overview This market research study analyzes the military radar market on global basis and provides estimates in terms of revenue (USD million) from 2015 to 2024. It describes ...