Table of Contents
The expansion of the global thermometer industry is forecast to reach 6.2% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 8.4%. Currently, liquid-filled thermometers account for 8.6% of the global demand while other thermometers have a 91.4% share of the market.
China, Germany, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States represent the largest thermometer markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Bangladesh (15.1%), Belgium (13.9%), Vietnam (11.2%), the United States (10.9%) and Azerbaijan (10.6%).
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for thermometers in the world. Along with a global thermometer market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall thermometer market size, 2007-2018
- Thermometer market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall thermometer market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall thermometer market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall thermometer market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the thermometer market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the thermometer market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the thermometer market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
EMEA Free-to-air Service Market: Overview Free-to-air service refers to audio and audio-visual content broadcasted free of cost to radio sets and television sets. This implies that the unencrypted form ...
Neuromarketing Solutions Market (Technology - Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI), Electroencephalography (EEG), Eye Tracking, Positron Emission Tomography (PET), Magnetoencephalography (MEG)) ...
Smartphone, tablet PC, laptops/PC and television are the multi screens currently discussed in the report. They are also called the Four-screen market and as such a nascent field compared to the huge television ...