Table of Contents
The expansion of the global copper profile, bar and rod industry is forecast to reach 7.8% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 0.1%. Currently, brass profiles, bars and rods account for 53.6% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between refined copper profiles, bars and rods (33.9%) and other copper profiles, bars and rods (12.5%).
China, Germany, India, South Korea and the United States represent the largest copper profile, bar and rod markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Portugal (27.2%), Slovakia (24.8%), Poland (21.1%), Jordan (20.7%) and Macedonia (20.1%).
This industry data report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for copper profiles, bars and rods in the world. Along with a global copper profile, bar and rod market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall copper profile, bar and rod market size, 2007-2018
- Copper profile, bar and rod market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall copper profile, bar and rod market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall copper profile, bar and rod market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall copper profile, bar and rod market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Refined copper profiles, bars and rods
Brass (copper-zinc base alloys) profiles, bars and rods
Other copper profiles, bars and rods
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the copper profile, bar and rod market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the copper profile, bar and rod market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the copper profile, bar and rod market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Global antimicrobial coatings market to witness CAGR of 12.1% during forecast period” The antimicrobial coatings market is projected to reach USD 4.19 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2016 ...
“The busbar market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.48% from 2016 to 2021” The busbar market is projected to reach USD 16.55 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.48% from 2016 to 2021. Busba ...
The US wood preservative industry has undergone a great deal of change since the days when most preserved wood was treated with chromated copper arsenate (CCA). New preservatives, new rules governing ...
Slovakia (Slovak Republic)