Table of Contents
The expansion of the global compound optical microscope industry is forecast to reach 5% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 2.6%. Currently, parts and accessories for optical microscopes account for 27.8% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between stereoscopic microscopes (23%), photomicrography microscopes (9.1%) and other optical microscopes (40.2%).
China, France, Germany, Russia, and the United States represent the largest compound optical microscope markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Macedonia (27.0%), Moldova (17.3%), Thailand (15.4%), Ukraine (15.3%), and Azerbaijan (14.8%).
This industry data report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for compound optical microscopes in the world. Along with a global compound optical microscope market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall compound optical microscope market size, 2007-2018
- Compound optical microscope market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall compound optical microscope market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall compound optical microscope market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall compound optical microscope market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Other optical microscopes
Parts and accessories for optical microscopes
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the compound optical microscope market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the compound optical microscope market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the compound optical microscope market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Automated Microscopy Market: Overview Automated Microscopy devices, electromechanically determines and adjusts the correct wavelength, required focus, light shutter control, stage control, and illumination ...
The global surgical/operating microscopes market is expected to reach USD 915.6 million in 2021 from USD 508.1 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 12.5% from 2016 to 2021. The increasing use of fluorescence ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Ophthalmic Instrumentation in Units and US$ Thousand by the following Segments: Diagnostic Devices (OCT Systems, Optical Biometers, Slit Lamps, Tonometers, ...
Moldova, Republic Of