Table of Contents
The expansion of the global construction and mining machinery industry is forecast to reach 9.3% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 10.5%. Currently, excavators, shovel loaders, and mechanical shovels account for 22.9% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between off-highway dumpers (7%), mineral, stone and ore screening, sorting, separating, washing, grinding, crushing, kneading and mixing machinery (6.4%), bulldozers and angledozers (2.9%), self-propelled graders and levellers (2%), rock/coal cutters and tunnelling machinery (1.9%), self-propelled road rollers and tamping machines (19.%), track-laying tractors (crawlers) (1%), mortar and concrete mixers (0.9%), pile-extractors and pile-drivers (0.4%), scrapers (0.3%), mine elevators and conveyors (0.2%) and other construction and mining machinery (15.4%). Parts of construction and mining machinery account for 36.9% of the demand.
Australia, Canada, China, Japan, and the United States represent the largest construction and mining machinery markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Greece (20.6%), Latvia (20.3%), Portugal (19.1%), Ireland (17.5%), and Turkey (15.9%).
This industry data report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for construction and mining machinery in the world. Along with a global construction and mining machinery market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall construction and mining machinery market size, 2007-2018
- Construction and mining machinery market size by machinery type, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall construction and mining machinery market and different machinery types, 2007-2018
- Shares of different machinery types of the overall construction and mining machinery market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall construction and mining machinery market and different machinery types
The machinery types discussed in the data reports include:
360-degree excavators and shovels
Front end shovel loaders
Crawler bulldozers and angledozers
Wheeled bulldozers and angledozers
Graders and levellers (self-propelled)
Road rollers and tamping machines (self-propelled)
Other compacting and tamping machinery
Track-laying tractors (crawlers)
Mortar and concrete mixers
Mine elevators and conveyors
Pile-extractors and pile-drivers
Grinding and crushing machinery (mineral, stone, ore)
Mineral kneading and mixing machinery
Screening, sorting, separating and washing machinery for (mineral, stone, ore)
Rock/coal cutters and tunnelling machinery (self-propelled)
Other rock/coal cutters and tunnelling machinery
Other construction and mining machinery
Bulldozer and angledozer blades
Parts of sinking and boring machinery
Other parts of construction and mining machinery
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the construction and mining machinery market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the construction and mining machinery market divided into different machinery types?
- How are the overall market and different machinery types growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the construction and mining machinery market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The light tower market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2017 to 2022.” The light tower sales market is projected to reach USD 2.72 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2017 to ...
This study focuses on China’s Mining Equipment industry forecasts. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and ...
This study covers the world outlook for manufacturing mineral beneficiating machinery and equipment used in surface or underground mines, underground mining machinery and equipment, coal breakers, mining ...