Table of Contents
The expansion of the global dairy product industry is forecast to reach 8.8% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.5%. Currently, cheese cover the largest part of the world market accounting for 35.6% of the demand while the remaining market share is divided between milk and cream (31.3%), whey (7.6%), milk oils and fats (7.3%), ice cream (4.1%), lactose and lactose syrup (3.9%), casein (3.1%), yogurt (2.3%) and other dairy products (4.7%).
China, France, Germany, Russia, and the United States represent the largest dairy product markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Egypt (15.6%), United States (14.2%), Morocco (13.8%), Tanzania (13.2%), and India (13.1%).
The industry data report package Dairy Product Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers a perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for dairy products in the world. Along with a global dairy product market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Botswana, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The industry data reports help identify:
- What is the size of the global dairy product market
- What is the size of the dairy product market in different countries around the world?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How have the markets been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
The latest market data included in the reports:
- The global market size for dairy products
- Overall market size for dairy products in different countries around the world
- Market size for dairy products by type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the markets
Product segments discussed in the reports:
Milk and cream
Milk oils and fats
Lactose and lactose syrup
Other dairy products
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future prospects of the dairy product market in the world as well as in different countries to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Compare market size, trends, and prospects in different countries easily
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Increasing health awareness among consumers is a key factor fuelling global micellar casein market growth Micellar Casein is used in a wide array of applications such as beverages and smoothies, clinical ...
China’s demand for Dairy Products has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth ...
China liquid dairy and dairy product manufacturing industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the liquid dairy and dairy product manufacturing industry, to get Chinese investments; to ...