Table of Contents
The industry data report package Electronic Component Markets in the World to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers a perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for electronic components in the world. Along with a global electronic component market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2006 to 2012 and forecasts until 2017 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The market reports help answering key questions such as:
- What is the size of the global electronic component market
- What is the size of the electronic component market in different countries around the world?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How have the markets been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
The latest market data included in the reports:
- The global market size for electronic components
- Overall market size for electronic components in different countries around the world
- Market size for electronic components by type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the markets
Product segments discussed in the reports:
Cards incorporating a magnetic stripe
Cards incorporating an electronic integrated circuit (smart cards)
Electrical resistors, potentiometers and rheostats
Electronic integrated circuits and microassemblies
Electronic printed circuits
Thermionic and cold cathode valves and tubes
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future prospects of the electronic component market in the world as well as in different countries to 2017
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Compare market size, trends, and prospects in different countries easily
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Flexible AMOLED (Active-matrix Organic Light-emitting Diode) displays have drawn market attention as Apple's next-generation iPhone is reportedly to feature a flexible AMOLED display. Flexible display ...
“The overall power electronics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.4%” The power electronics market is expected to reach USD 41.73 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% between 2016 and ...
The top 10 advanced materials & technologies in electronics refers to the new or modifications to the existing materials & technologies to obtain superior performance or efficiency. The market includes ...