Table of Contents
The expansion of the global lead industry is forecast to reach 6.7% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market decreased with an average annual decline of -1.2%. Currently, unwrought lead accounts for 89.7% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between lead sheets and plates (6.7%), lead wire, profiles, bars and rods (2.0%), lead foil (1.1%), lead flakes and powders (0.3%), and lead pipes, tubes and fittings (0.1%).
China, India, South Korea, the United Kingdom and the United States represent the largest lead markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Lithuania (23.3%), Ireland (23.2%), Turkey (18.8%), Austria (17.3%) and Poland (17.1%).
This industry data report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for lead in the world. Along with a global lead market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall lead market size, 2007-2018
- Lead market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall lead market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall lead market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall lead market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Lead flakes and powders
Lead pipes, tubes and fittings
Lead sheets and plates
Lead wire, profiles, bars and rods
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the lead market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the lead market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the lead market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The expansion of the global DC generator and motor industry is forecast to reach 0.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2010 and 2016 the market increased with an average annual growth of 6.1%. Currently, ...
The report package World Paper Label Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for paper labels ...
Global Perms & Relaxers (Haircare) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Perms & Relaxers (Haircare) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...