Table of Contents
The expansion of the global milk fat and oil industry is forecast to reach 8.2% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 6.3%. Currently, butter cover the largest part of the world market accounting for 71.8% of the demand while the remaining market share is divided between dairy spreads (4.2%), and other milk fats and oils (24.0%).
China, France, Germany, Russia, and the United States represent the largest milk fat and oil markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Albania (29.3%), Morocco (18.0%), Israel (16.5%), South Korea (15.7%), and Poland (15.2%).
The industry data report package Milk Fat and Oil Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers a perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for milk fats and oils in the world. Along with a global milk fat and oil market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Botswana, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The industry data reports help identify:
- What is the size of the global milk fat and oil market
- What is the size of the milk fat and oil market in different countries around the world?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How have the markets been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
The latest market data included in the reports:
- The global market size for milk fats and oils
- Overall market size for milk fats and oils in different countries around the world
- Market size for milk fats and oils by type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the markets
Product segments discussed in the reports:
Other milk oils and fats
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future prospects of the milk fat and oil market in the world as well as in different countries to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Compare market size, trends, and prospects in different countries easily
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" ...
Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth ...