Table of Contents
The industry report Monofilament (> 1mm) Market in Australia to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers a perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for monofilament (> 1mm) in Australia. This report includes historic market data from 2006 to 2012 and forecasts until 2017 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The industry data report helps answering key questions such as:
- What is the size of the monofilament (> 1mm) market in Australia?
- How is the market divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How has the market been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
The latest market data included in the report:
- Overall market size for monofilament (> 1mm) in Australia
- Market size for monofilament (> 1mm) by type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
Product segments discussed in the report:
Monofilament (>1mm) of ethylene polymers
Monofilament (>1mm) of vinyl-chloride polymers
Monofilament (>1mm) of other plastics
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future prospects of the monofilament (> 1mm) market in Australia to 2017
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
“The high-growth application areas such as packaging, construction, and automotive is driving the consumption of petrochemicals market“ The top 15 petrochemicals market report is divided into three ...
The global ethylene dichloride market is expected to grow at a CAGR between 3.0% and 3.5% from 2017 to 2023. Ethylene dichloride (also known as EDC) is a chlorinated hydrocarbon liquid, which is colourless, ...
The global styrene ethylene butylene styrene (SEBS) market has been estimated at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD XX.XX billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of X.XX% during the forecast ...