Table of Contents
The expansion of the global nickel foil, sheet and plate industry is forecast to reach 4.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market decreased with an average annual decline of -1.6%. Currently, alloyed nickel foil, sheets and plates account for 78.1% of the global demand while not alloyed nickel foil, sheets and plates have 21.9% share of the market.
China, France, Germany, Japan and the United States represent the largest nickel foil, sheet and plate markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Greece (33.4%), Finland (31.0%), Morocco (21.9%), Estonia (20.7%) and Romania (20.6%).
This industry data report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for nickel foil, sheets and plates in the world. Along with a global nickel foil, sheet and plate market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall nickel foil, sheet and plate market size, 2007-2018
- Nickel foil, sheet and plate market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall nickel foil, sheet and plate market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall nickel foil, sheet and plate market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall nickel foil, sheet and plate market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Alloyed nickel foil, sheets and plates
Not alloyed nickel foil, sheets and plates
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the nickel foil, sheet and plate market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the nickel foil, sheet and plate market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the nickel foil, sheet and plate market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
In yet another first, SmarTech Publishing presents the first ever multi-market deep dive research study into additive manufacturing with nickel alloys utilizing powder based AM/3DP and other AM technologies. ...
China nickel-cobalt mining industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the nickel-cobalt mining industry, to get Chinese investments; to import into China or export from China, to build ...
China nickel and cobalt smelting industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the nickel and cobalt smelting industry, to get Chinese investments; to import into China or export from China, ...