Table of Contents
The expansion of the global nickel profile, bar and rod industry is forecast to reach 8.5% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 0.9%. Currently, alloyed nickel profiles, bars and rods account for 94% of the global demand while not alloyed nickel profiles, bars and rods have a 6% share of the market.
China, France, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States represent the largest nickel profile, bar and rod markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Turkey (26.3%), Sri Lanka (24.1%), Lithuania (22.7%), Morocco (22.0%) and Estonia (21.6%).
This industry data report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for nickel profiles, bars and rods in the world. Along with a global nickel profile, bar and rod market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall nickel profile, bar and rod market size, 2007-2018
- Nickel profile, bar and rod market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall nickel profile, bar and rod market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall nickel profile, bar and rod market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall nickel profile, bar and rod market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Alloyed nickel profiles, bars and rods
Not alloyed nickel profiles, bars and rods
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the nickel profile, bar and rod market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the nickel profile, bar and rod market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the nickel profile, bar and rod market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
China nickel-cobalt mining industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the nickel-cobalt mining industry, to get Chinese investments; to import into China or export from China, to build ...
China nickel and cobalt smelting industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the nickel and cobalt smelting industry, to get Chinese investments; to import into China or export from China, ...
Executive Summary A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the ...