Table of Contents
The industry data report package Plastic Film, Sheet and Plate Markets in Africa to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers a perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for plastic film, sheets and plates in Africa. The package includes country reports from the following countries:
Ethiopia, Ghana, Morocco, Senegal and South Africa
The reports include historic market data from 2006 to 2012 and forecasts until 2017 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The market reports help answering key questions such as:
- What is the size of the plastic film, sheet and plate market in different countries around Africa?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How have the markets been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
The latest market data included in the reports:
- Overall market size for plastic film, sheets and plates in different countries around Africa
- Market size for plastic film, sheets and plates by type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the markets
Product segments discussed in the reports:
Cellular plastic film, sheets and plates
Not cellular/reinforced plastic film, sheets and plates
Self-adhesive plastic film, sheets and plates
Other plastic film, sheets and plates
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future prospects of the plastic film, sheet and plate market in Africa to 2017
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Compare market size, trends, and prospects in different countries easily
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Plastic Films market is expected to grow from $47.62 billion in 2015 to reach $85.6 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 8.7%. The factors contributing to development ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Plastic Films and Sheets Packaging Market is valued at $92.4 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $139.2 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6% from 2015 to ...
China’s demand for Plastic Film has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which ...