Table of Contents
The industry data report package Plastic Packaging Product Markets in Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers a perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for plastic packaging products in Europe. The package includes country reports from the following countries:
Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine and United Kingdom
The reports include historic market data from 2006 to 2012 and forecasts until 2017 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The market reports help answering key questions such as:
- What is the size of the plastic packaging product market in different countries around Europe?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How have the markets been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
The latest market data included in the reports:
- Overall market size for plastic packaging products in different countries around Europe
- Market size for plastic packaging products by type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the markets
Product segments discussed in the reports:
Boxes, cases, crates of plastic
Bags and sacks of polymers of ethylene
Bags and sacks of other plastics
Bottles, carboys and flasks of plastic
Bobbins, spools and cops of plastic
Caps, stoppers and lids of plastic
Other plastic packaging products
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future prospects of the plastic packaging product market in Europe to 2017
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Compare market size, trends, and prospects in different countries easily
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Bio-Plastic Packaging Market is valued at $6142 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $25368.7 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 32.7% from 2015 to 2022. ...
Globally shoppers use around 500 billion single-use plastic bags every year and this number continues to rise. However, many countries across the world, have banned the use of lightweight single-use plastic ...
Plastic bottles/container are one of the most used & preferred packing material across the globe, than its counterparts like paper and glass. Plastic packaging generally refers to the packaging that relates ...