Table of Contents
The industry data report package Plastic Product Markets in Western Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers a perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for plastic products in Western Europe. The package includes country reports from the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom
The reports include historic market data from 2006 to 2012 and forecasts until 2017 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The market reports help answering key questions such as:
- What is the size of the plastic product market in different countries around Western Europe?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How have the markets been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
The latest market data included in the reports:
- Overall market size for plastic products in different countries around Western Europe
- Market size for plastic products by type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the markets
Product segments discussed in the reports:
Plastic construction products
Plastic film, sheets and plates
Plastic household ware
Plastic packaging products
Plastic pipes, tubes and hoses
Other plastic products
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future prospects of the plastic product market in Western Europe to 2017
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Compare market size, trends, and prospects in different countries easily
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%” The tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 9.30 billion ...
“Growing demand from the pharmaceutical & healthcare sector to drive the market for anti-counterfeit packaging” The global market for anti-counterfeit packaging is projected to grow from USD 107.26 ...
“The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” The pharmaceutical packaging market is projected to reach USD 94.93 billion by 2021, ...