Table of Contents
The expansion of the global tufted carpet and rug industry is forecast to reach 8.1% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 3.2%. Currently, tufted carpets and rugs of nylon and other polyamides cover the largest part of the world market accounting for 45.6% of the demand while the remaining market share is divided between other man-made materials (37.5%), fine animal hair and wool (11.9%), and other materials (5.0%).
Canada, China, Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States represent the largest tufted carpet and rug markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Greece (24.5%), Morocco (16.3%), Estonia (14.6%), Lithuania (14.1%), and Kazakhstan (13.2%).
The industry data report package Tufted Carpet and Rug Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers a perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for tufted carpets and rugs in the world. Along with a global tufted carpet and rug market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The industry data reports help identify:
- What is the size of the global tufted carpet and rug market
- What is the size of the tufted carpet and rug market in different countries around the world?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How have the markets been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
The latest market data included in the reports:
- The global market size for tufted carpets and rugs
- Overall market size for tufted carpets and rugs in different countries around the world
- Market size for tufted carpets and rugs by type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the markets
Product segments discussed in the reports:
Tufted carpets and rugs of fine animal hair and wool
Tufted carpets and rugs of nylon and other polyamides
Tufted carpets and rugs of other man-made materials
Tufted carpets and rugs of other materials
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future prospects of the tufted carpet and rug market in the world as well as in different countries to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Compare market size, trends, and prospects in different countries easily
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Slow but steady: Firms should benefit from exports as low confidence limits revenue growth AbstractCarpet & Rug Manufacturing in the UK Firms in this industry manufacture carpets, mats and rugs primarily ...
Iran has a very rich heritage as a handicrafts manufacturer which includes many products such as Persian carpets, Iranian art, wooden artifacts etc. Handicrafts are an extremely important sector for Iran ...
This study focuses on China’s market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions ...