Table of Contents
The expansion of the global tin industry is forecast to reach 9.1% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 8.8%. Currently, not alloyed unwrought tin accounts for 76.5% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between tin wire, profiles, bars and rods (17.3%), alloyed unwrought tin (3.8%), tin foil, flakes and powder (1.7%), tin sheets and plates (0.6%), and tin pipes, tubes and fittings (0.1%).
China, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand and the United States represent the largest tin markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Greece (24.9%), Slovakia (24.1%), Turkey (22.9%), Denmark (22.7%) and Italy (18.9%).
This industry data report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for tin in the world. Along with a global tin market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall tin market size, 2007-2018
- Tin market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall tin market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall tin market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall tin market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Alloyed unwrought tin
Not alloyed unwrought tin
Tin foil, flakes and powder
Tin pipes, tubes and fittings
Tin sheets and plates
Tin wire, profiles, bars and rods
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the tin market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the tin market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the tin market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global tin market is estimated to value 378.38 thousand metric tons in 2016. The market is projected to reach 420.27 thousand metric tons by 2021, at an estimated CAGR of 2.12% during the forecast ...
China’s demand for Aerosol has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has ...
China tin smelting industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the tin smelting industry, to get Chinese investments; to import into China or export from China, to build factories and ...