Table of Contents
The industry data report package Agrochemical and Pesticide Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers a perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for agrochemicals and pesticides in Asia. The package includes country reports from the following countries:
China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The market reports help you identify:
- What is the size of the agrochemical and pesticide market in different countries around Asia?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How have the markets been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
The latest market data included in the reports:
- Overall market size for agrochemicals and pesticides in different countries around Asia
- Market size for agrochemicals and pesticides by type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the markets
Product segments discussed in the reports:
Herbicides, plant-growth regulators and anti-sprouting products
Other agrochemicals and pesticides
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future prospects of the agrochemical and pesticide market in Asia to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Compare market size, trends, and prospects in different countries easily
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Editor's Note Welcome to the Jan. Issue of Glyphosate China Monthly Report. This newsletter will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire glyphosate ...
As a large agriculture country, China has become the biggest production base of pesticides in the world, with its crop area of over 160 million hectares in the past four years, strongly supporting fo ...
Market Insights Worldwide, the pesticides industry has been witnessing a relatively steady growth, which has been primarily attributed to the demand for biopesticides and the adoption of herbicide resistant ...