Table of Contents
The expansion of the global agrochemical and pesticide industry is forecast to reach 8.7% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 9.8%. Currently, herbicides, plant-growth regulators, and anti-sprouting products cover the largest part of the world market accounting for 41.5% of the demand while the remaining market share is divided between insecticides (27.1%), fungicides (21.5%), disinfectants (3.4%), and other agrochemicals and pesticides (6.5%).
China, France, Germany, India, and the United States represent the largest agrochemical and pesticide markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Azerbaijan (18.2%), Egypt (15.6%), Macedonia (15.4%), Turkey (14.4%) and Moldova (13.8%).
The industry data report package Agrochemical and Pesticide Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers a perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for agrochemicals and pesticides in the world. Along with a global agrochemical and pesticide market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The market reports help you identify:
- What is the size of the global agrochemical and pesticide market
- What is the size of the agrochemical and pesticide market in different countries around the world?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How have the markets been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
The latest market data included in the reports:
- The global market size for agrochemicals and pesticides
- Overall market size for agrochemicals and pesticides in different countries around the world
- Market size for agrochemicals and pesticides by type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the markets
Product segments discussed in the reports:
Herbicides, plant-growth regulators and anti-sprouting products
Other agrochemicals and pesticides
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future prospects of the agrochemical and pesticide market in the world as well as in different countries to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Compare market size, trends, and prospects in different countries easily
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Editor's Note Welcome to the Jan. Issue of Glyphosate China Monthly Report. This newsletter will help you stay ahead of the game in this fast-changing market with real-time reporting on the entire glyphosate ...
As a large agriculture country, China has become the biggest production base of pesticides in the world, with its crop area of over 160 million hectares in the past four years, strongly supporting fo ...
Market Insights Worldwide, the pesticides industry has been witnessing a relatively steady growth, which has been primarily attributed to the demand for biopesticides and the adoption of herbicide resistant ...
Moldova, Republic Of