Table of Contents
The industry data report package Air Conditioner Markets in the World to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers a perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for air conditioners in different countries around the world. The package includes air conditioners country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2006 to 2012 and forecasts until 2017 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in a readily accessible and clearly presented format.
The market reports help answering key questions such as:
- What is the size of the air conditioner markets in different countries around the world?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How have the markets been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
- How do the macroeconomic indicators look like?
The latest market data included in the reports:
- Overall market size for air conditioners in different countries around the world
- Market size for air conditioners by product segment
- Forecasts and future outlook of the markets
- Macroeconomic indicators
Product segments discussed in the reports:
Motor vehicle air conditioners
Self-contained wall and window type air conditioners
Air conditioners with reverse cycle refrigeration
Air conditioners with refrigerating unit
Air conditioners without refrigerating unit
Parts for air conditioners
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future prospects of the air conditioner markets in different countries around the world to 2017
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Compare market size, trends, and prospects in different countries easily
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Growing need for cost effective data center cooling solutions is one of the drivers driving the data center cooling market” The global data center cooling size is estimated to grow from USD 7.12 ...
“The global air handling units market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2026 in terms of value” The global air handling units market is projected to reach USD 12.91 billion by 2026, ...
Growing residential and commercial sectors coupled with rising disposable income are augmenting demand for air conditioners across the globe. Growing acceptance of air conditioners as a utility product ...