Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Surgical Equipment Market to 2016 - Emerging Economies to Provide Future Growth Opportunities
GBI Research’s medical equipment report, “Surgical Equipment Market to 2016 - Emerging Economies to Provide Future Growth Opportunities” provides key data, information and analysis on the global surgical equipment market. This report on medical technologies provides data on market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on three surgical equipment market categories – Electrosurgical Devices, Hand Instruments and Surgical Sutures. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, key pipeline products and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
The global surgical equipment market has grown steadily during the last decade due to an increase in the number of hospitals and the rise in the number of surgical procedures performed both in the developed and emerging economies. In the future, the number of surgical procedures performed in the emerging economies is expected to grow at a faster rate than in developed economies, due to the higher economic growth forecasts for the emerging economies.
The surgical equipment market is highly competitive and fragmented with a healthy mix of international and local players. The addition of new hospitals and an increase in the number of operating rooms in existing hospitals in the emerging economies provide growth opportunities for both established players and new entrants.
- Key geographies covered include the US (United States), Canada, the UK (United Kingdom), Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Market size and company share data for three surgical equipment market categories – Electrosurgical Devices, Hand Instruments and Surgical Sutures.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company share data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the surgical equipment market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Ethicon, Covidien, B. Braun, ERBE Elektromedizin, CONMED Corporation and Integra LifeSciences.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the surgical equipment market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next being thing in the surgical equipment market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global surgical equipment market and the factors shaping it.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES The goals of this study are to explore the different factors affecting cardiovascular surgery and the manufacture of cardiovascular devices, as well as to quantify the market ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Laparoscopic Devices in US$ Thousand by the following Product Segments: Laparoscopes, Trocars, Insufflation and Suction/Irrigation Devices, Closure Devices, ...
Blood Pressure Monitoring Testing Market (Sphygmomanometer, Automated Blood Pressure Monitors, Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors, Blood Pressure Transducers And Blood Pressure Instrument Accessories) ...
... Vertebroplasty needle set, m1m bevel tip 11 g 15cm on demand 195 bone cement radiopaque readymade on demand 196 closure device - angioseal on demand 197 intracranial coiling package (includes coils ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.