Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Global Banks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global banks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global banks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global banks market with five year forecasts
The global banking industry had total assets of $123,648.3bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2008 and 2012.
The bank credit segment was the industry's most valuable in 2012, with total assets of $61,450.8bn, equivalent to 49.7% of the industry's overall value.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.8% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $171,760.3bn by the end of 2017.
Your Key Questions Answered
* What was the size of the global banks market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global banks market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global banks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global banks market?
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Banking and Public Sectors to Drive Growth in the Next 5 Years A burgeoning demand for chip-based payment cards and electronic documents fuel the growth in the smart card market. Although the SIM card ...
Asia-Pacific Gains Importance in Private Placements and M&As The global automotive market is poised for growth in the upcoming years, especially given a positive outlook for the US economy and growing ...
Firms in the Online Services Segment are Attracting Premium Valuation Multiples This study analyses the merger and acquisition transactions in the global Internet software and services industry from the ...
... Default risk. So banks have an incentive to price high, and not undercut. Matches evidence on the industry circa 1990. New kinds of information investments in data and processing power ...
... Is most relevant to eu-domiciled managers. However, certain aspects of the regulation will also impact investment fund managers domiciled outside the eu who wish to market to european investors ...
... A growing interest in european opportunities. hedge funds appear to have put aside the political risks that warranted a cautious approach to investing in europe. Indeed, given a normalising backdrop, europe ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.