Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Global Banks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global banks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global banks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global banks market with five year forecasts
The global banking industry had total assets of $123,648.3bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2008 and 2012.
The bank credit segment was the industry's most valuable in 2012, with total assets of $61,450.8bn, equivalent to 49.7% of the industry's overall value.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.8% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $171,760.3bn by the end of 2017.
Your Key Questions Answered
* What was the size of the global banks market by value in 2012?
* What will be the size of the global banks market in 2017?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global banks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global banks market?
Talk to Clare
+1 339 368 6001
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
This Report analyzes the key business drivers that are shaping the global billing mediation market, and looks at the trends within that market. Executive Summary Stratecast has taken a deep dive into the ...
Conservatism, Stability, and Lower Returns—The New Norm for the Industry? Executive Summary The landscape of the investment banking industry has changed significantly since the financial crisis. The ...
Increasing Volume and Decreasing Value Objectives of the Study Rationale for M&As The challenges posed by expiring patents, the global economic slowdown, generic competition, reduced healthcare spending, ...
... Of asset management ceos believes the ideal planning horizon is five years. They acknowledge the need to prepare for a period of rapid growth and change, as described in our asset management 2020 white ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.