Table of Contents
Enterome Bioscience SA (Enterome) is an in-vitro diagnostic company. It develops medical tests, and companion diagnostics to improve the management of microbiome-related diseases such as metabolic, inflammatory bowel diseases, and central nervous system linked diseases. Enterome develops these tests based on its proprietary Metagenotyping technology, platform, which helps identify microbiome-based biomarkers and screen for microbiome-derived molecules. It intends to develop biomarkers into new diagnostic products for patient classification and forecasting treatment response. The company plans to develop microbiome-derived molecules as drug candidates or drug targets. Enterome’s product pipeline include MET 230 stratified nutrition testMET 220 bariatric surgery outcome predictionIBD 110 Crohn’s disease activity monitoring and IBD 120 ulcerative colitis relapse prediction. It works in partnership with private or public institutions, KOL in scientific and medical communities, medical food manufacturers and diagnostic companies. Enterome is headquartered in Paris, France.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Enterome Bioscience SA
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
G Protein Coupled Bile Acid Receptor 1 (G Protein Coupled Receptor GPCR19 or Membrane Type Receptor For Bile Acids or hBG37 or GPR131 or GPBAR1) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ...
Galectin 1 (14 kDa Laminin Binding Protein or 14 kDa Lectin or Beta Galactoside Binding Lectin L 14 I or Galaptin or HBL or HPL or Lactose Binding Lectin 1 or Lectin Galactoside Binding Soluble 1 or Putative ...
Interleukin 15 (IL15) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Interleukin 15 (IL15) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016’, provides in depth analysis on Interleukin 15 (IL15) targeted ...