Table of Contents
Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Terminals in South America - Chile to Drive LNG Regasification Capacity Growth
Brazil and Colombia will account for the entire LNG liquefaction capacity expansion in South America during the 2014 to 2018 period. Chile will drive the LNG regasification capacity expansion in South America by 2018, accounting for 44.3% of the total capacity increase. The regasification capacity of Chile will increase by 123% during the 2013 to 2018 period. The annual capital expenditure for the planned liquefaction terminals will increase by 71% in South America during the forecast period. The annual capital expenditure for the planned regasification terminals will decrease by 77%.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2018
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in South America
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the South America LNG industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s LNG assets
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital ...
“In terms of volume, the small-scale LNG market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% during the forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” In terms of volume, the small-scale LNG market is projected to reach ...
LNG Industry Outlook in Former Soviet Union to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "LNG Industry Outlook in Former Soviet Union ...
Liquid Natural ...
Liquid Natural ...