Table of Contents
“Business Environment and Investment Outlook for ISR Technologies” is a new report by Strategic Defence Intelligence that globally analyzes major factors influencing ISR technologies' outlook for the next three years, projected investment, demand projection for 2014-2017, and the preferred methodologies for ISR infrastructure development. This report also examines executives' opinion about the projected change in defense RandD budgets for advanced ISR technologies during 2014-2017. In addition, it highlights challenges towards the procurement of advanced ISR technologies during 2014-2017 and identifies countries with significant defense ISR prospects over the next three years.”
- The majority of executives expect the demand for integrative ISR solutions and advanced day / night high resolution sensors to increase during 2014-2017
- The US and China will offer maximum defense ISR opportunities over the next three years
- Overall, 6% of global respondents estimated they will invest more than US$50 million in ISR technologies
- The highest percentage of respondents expect airborne/air-based and space/satellite based ISR technologies to account for highest market share of the total ISR market globally
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Strategic Defence Intelligence's exclusive panel of leading global defense industry executives. The report analyzes the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) technologies' market and investment outlook during 2014-2017. Furthermore, the report projects the key drivers and challenges influencing opportunities in the procurement of advanced ISR technologies. Moreover, it provides information about the change in demand for ISR technologies, and the preferred ISR types to account for the highest market share over the next three years.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Key drivers influencing ISR technologies prospects for the next three years: examines significant factors which will be instrumental in the advancement of ISR technologies over the next three years
- Projected change in demand for ISR technologies during 2014-2017: anticipates change in demand for specific ISR technologies during 2014-2017
- Preferred approaches for ISR infrastructure development: analyzes the methodologies that are favored for ISR infrastructure development
- Countries with maximum defense ISR opportunities over the next three years: determines countries that are expected to present the maximum defense ISR opportunities over the next three years
- Leading ISR types that account for the highest market share of the total ISR market globally
- Projected investment towards ISR technologies and change in defense RandD budgets for advanced ISR technologies in 2014-2017
- Major challenges that restrain opportunities in the procurement of advanced ISR technologies during 2014-2017
Reasons To Buy
- The report projects changes in demand for ISR technologies during 2014-2017, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report assists organizations to restructure business operations by highlighting preferred approaches for ISR infrastructure development
- Defense suppliers will be provided information about countries that are expected to offer significant defense ISR prospects over the next three years. This will support organizations to formulate expansion plans in a better way
- The report forecasts the change in defense RandD budgets for advanced ISR technologies in 2014-2017
- The report helps defense executives to identify the pressing challenges that restrain opportunities in the procurement of advanced ISR technologies during 2014-2017.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...