Table of Contents
H1, 2014 Global Solar Market - Policy - The Be All and End All for the Growth of Solar Market
The global solar Photovoltaic (PV) market increased in capacity by around 14.6 GW in H1 2014, with China adding the lion`s share with 5.2 GW alone. Japan occupied second position in the global market with 2.9 GW. The global H1 2014 CSP installations stands at 380 MW.
- The report provides detailed analysis of the global solar market in H1 2014, which includes both the Photovoltaic (PV) and Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) markets.
- It focuses on solar demand and supply outlook, and compares the performance of key solar PV and CSP markets in H1 2014 and H2 2014.
- It also provides an analyst’s perspective of the key policy moves undertaken by the leading PV markets.
Reasons to buy
- The reprot makes the reader conversant with
- 2014 Solar Market Outlook of both PV and CSP Markets
- Performance of the key solar PV and CSP markets in H1 2014
- Expected PV market size of the key markets in the year 2014
- The rationale behind key policy moves undertaken by the leading PV markets
- It also lists the solar auctions that are expected to take place in the year 2014
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Building-Integrated Photovoltaics market is accounted for $6.94 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $28.6 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 22.4% from 2015 ...
“According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Photovoltaic System Market is accounted for $XX million in 2015 and is expected to reach $XX million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period”. ...