Table of Contents
Global Overview of Opportunities and Key Developments in HTTR/HTGR Technology
Post-Fukushima, rising concern for human and environmental safety has seen countries invest in Generation IV (Gen IV) nuclear reactors such as High-Temperature Gas-Cooled Reactors and High-Temperature Test Reactors (HTGR/HTTR), which are safer and more efficient than traditional nuclear reactors. China is the leading country in terms of the commercial installation of the latest HTTR/HTGR technology, and other countries such as the US, Russia, Japan, South Africa, Canada and France are conducting their own R&D programs. The benefits of nuclear power mean that certain emerging nations have announced their intention to include it in their energy mix. However, 59 upcoming reactors worldwide have yet to determine a reactor type, indicating strong market potential for HTTR/HTGR installations.
- R&D initiatives across the globe in the field of HTTR/HTGR Technology
- Key players involved in development of HTTR/HTGR Technology
- Future opportunities for installation of HTTR/HTGR Technology
Reasons to buy
- Implementation Status for HTTR/HTGR Technology in various countries
- Gain insights about the technological advancements in HTTR/HTGR segment
- Identify the key potential countries for the future installation of HTTR/HTGR Technology
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Nuclear Power market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period 2015-2022. Many nations around the world are looking at nuclear power to protest ...
About Nuclear Reactor Construction A nuclear reactor is a structure where fissile material undergoes controlled and self-sustaining nuclear reaction with simultaneous release of energy that can be used ...
Synopsis "Bhavini – Kalpakkam Fast Breeder Reactor Expansion 1000 MW – Tamil Nadu" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details ...