Table of Contents
“Cigars and Cigarillos in Denmark” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Danish Cigars and Cigarillos market has evolved during the last eighteen years in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Denmark has long been an established market for cigar products despite consumption being in almost continuous decline until very recently. Indeed, after successive annual falls between 1990 and 2010, the market has been expanding since 2011 and grew by 25.9% in 2012 and by 41.1% in 2013, boosted by value cigarillo sales.
- Despite this, market volume is currently 63.8% below the level it was at the start of the 1990s, having fallen from 328 million pieces in 1990 to 118.7 million pieces in 2013. Per capita consumption has fallen from 63.8 pieces/year, to 21.3 pieces over the same period.
- “Cigars and Cigarillos in Denmark” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in Denmark.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigars and Cigarillos across Denmark. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in Denmark.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in Denmark along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigars and Cigarillos companies require a detailed understanding of Cigars and Cigarillos consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigars and Cigarillos industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry across Denmark, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Cigars and Cigarillos in Sweden, 2017 Summary "Cigars and Cigarillos in Sweden, 2017” is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends ...
Cigars and Cigarillos in Belgium and Luxembourg, 2017 Summary "Cigars and Cigarillos in Belgium and Luxembourg, 2017" is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current ...
This series was created for international firms who rely on foreign markets for a substantial portion of their business or who might be threatened by international competition. The estimates given in this ...