Table of Contents
The global tooling composites market is expected to increase at a CAGR of 8.8% by 2019. The major drivers of the tooling composites market are higher costs of metallic counterparts, increase in demand for low weight tools, and decrease in lead time for part manufacturers. The composite tools are made either from glass fiber or carbon fiber mixed with a suitable matrix (resin) such as epoxy, BMI, and others. The composite tools provide lightweight, dimensionally accurate, and affordable tooling. The increasing penetration of tooling composites in aerospace and other niche applications is the driving force of the global tooling composites market. The growing demand for lighter, larger, and more complex structures from end market applications such as wind energy, aerospace, and marine is anticipated to boost the market.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global tooling composites market by raw material types, material forms, applications, and regions and has come up with a comprehensive research report, “Growth Opportunities in the Global Tooling Composite Market 2014-2019: Customer, Competitor, and Market Analysis.” This report provides an analysis of the global tooling composites market, including the market trends, company profiles, growth opportunities, key drivers, and emerging trends of the market. The study also includes the global tooling composites market forecasts for 2014-2019, segmented by regions, applications, raw material types, and material forms as follows:
The global tooling composites market by regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of World (ROW)
The global tooling composites market by application for the above regions:
- Wind energy
The global tooling composites market by raw material types:
- Glass Fiber
- Carbon Fiber
- Epoxy Resin
- BMI Resin
- Other Materials
The global tooling composites market by material form:
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that majority of the segments for tooling composites will grow at a robust rate during 2014-2019. The upcoming products and new manufacturing technologies are anticipated to support the market in the coming years. Cytec Corporation, Hexcel Corporation, Airtech Advanced Materials Group, and Royal TenCate NV are some of the major suppliers of the global tooling composites market. The regular innovation of products is very important for companies to sustain their successful positions in the market.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today’s stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of “Growth Opportunities in the Global Tooling Composite Market 2014-2019: Customer, Competitor, and Market Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Global tooling composites market size estimation in terms of volume (Mil lbs) and value ($ Mil) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global tooling composites market trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) by regions and by segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Global tooling composites market size by various application segments such as marine, wind energy, aerospace, construction, consumer goods, transportation and others both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global tooling composites market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of global tooling composites suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications of global tooling composites in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Global 2-shot Injection Molding Market: Overview 2-shot injection molding is used to manufacture a single component using a single injection molding machine using two different materials. The process is ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
The Global Blow Molded Plastic Bottles Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 4.2% during the forecast period 2015 to 2025. This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all ...