Table of Contents
The global automotive coolant market is expected to reach an estimated value of $10.9 billion by 2019. The major drivers of the automotive coolant market are an increasing demand for light passenger vehicles and heavy duty trucks, mainly in the emerging countries. The growing automotive sector is fuelling the demand for coolants in both OEM and aftermarket segments. The majority of the demand for coolants is from the replacement (aftermarket) market. Rise in the average age of vehicles in operation, advanced technology, and the use of environment-friendly coolants will possibly further drive this market.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global automotive coolant market by product type, application, technology, end user market, and region and has come up with a comprehensive research report, “Global Automotive Coolant Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis”. This report provides an analysis of the automotive coolant market, including the analysis of market trends, competitive landscapes, company profiles, emerging trends, and the key drivers of industry growth. The study also includes the global automotive coolant market forecasts through 2019, segmented by region, by product type, by application, by technology, and by the end user market as follows:
Global automotive coolant market by region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
Global automotive coolant market by product type:
- Ethylene Glycol
- Propylene Glycol
Global automotive coolant market by application:
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicle
Global automotive coolant market by technology:
- Inorganic Acid Technology
- Organic Acid Technology
- Hybrid Organic Acid Technology
Global automotive coolant by market type:
- Automotive Aftermarket
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the automotive coolant market will depict a moderate growth during 2014-2019. Ethylene glycol will possibly remain the largest segment in terms of product types during the forecast period. In terms of technologies, organic acid technology is projected to be the major segment. Royal Dutch Shell plc, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Sinopec Lubricant Company, Ashland Inc., and Castrol are some of the suppliers of automotive coolant for various applications.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market.
This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today’s stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of “Global Automotive Coolant Market: 2014-2019 Trend Forecast and Opportunity Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Global automotive coolant market size estimation in terms of volume (M lbs) and value ($ M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global automotive coolant market trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) by regions and by product type, by application, and by technology.
- Production analysis: Automotive coolant market size by various application, such as Passenger car, commercial vehicle, motorcycle.
- Regional analysis: Automotive coolant market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies in global aerospace interior market suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications in global automotive coolant in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“High demand from automotive industry is driving the automotive interior materials market” The market size for automotive interior materials is projected to reach USD 98.76 billion by 2021, registering ...
Global automotive interior leather market was valued at nearly US$ 26,000 Mn by 2016 end and is expected to reach nearly US$ 43,000 Mn by the end of 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period. ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Automotive Radiators in Thousand Units by the following Distribution Channels - OEM and Aftermarket. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics ...