Table of Contents
This report offers readers insights into technological developments in the Military Infrastructure and Logistics market, as well as detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military forces around the world. It also identifies the current trends in the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
Technological Developments in the global Military Infrastructure and Logistics include:
• Autonomous guided precision aerial delivery
• Introduction of a new software communications architecture for US’s joint tactical radio system
• System health management (SHM) to play an important role in military logistics
• Combat Service Support Control System (CSSCS) technology will become an essential deployment in army establishments
Reasons To Buy
"The Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market 2014-2024 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile" allows you to:
• Perform an extensive analysis on the emerging technological and market trends in the Military Infrastructure and Logistics sector.
• Gain insight into the latest developments in the global Military Infrastructure and Logistics market including technological trends and key challenges.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Geospatial analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ...
Global Military Personal Protective Equipment Market: Overview Military personal protective equipment has become a crucial and standard element of soldier equipment. One of the major factor driving the ...
“Fiber optics gyroscope market to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 and 2022” The fiber optics gyroscope market is expected to reach USD 1,037.0 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.61% between 2016 ...