Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Leading 20 Packaging Companies - assess products, developments and revenue prospects
What does the future hold for the leading companies in the $709bn packaging market? Visiongain's brand new report shows you their prospects.
Our 137 page report provides 126 tables, figures and charts. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. You will see financial results, market shares, trends and opportunities.Analyses and data show you commercial prospects
In our new study you find analytical profiles of top packaging companies worldwide. There you analyse historical data, market shares, commercial developments, regional analyses, leading products and technologies. Discover qualitative analyses too (SWOT and Porter's Five Forces).
Our work lets you assess the most lucrative parts of the world packaging industry for solutions. See now how you can benefit your research, analyses, and business decisions.The following sections highlight what you find in our new investigation.
Assessment of top companies - activities, results, competition, research and development
Our study gives you discussion and business analyses for the 20 leading packaging companies:
- Tetra Laval
- International Paper
- Reynolds Group Holdings
- Crown Holdings
- Ball Corp.
- Owens Illinois (O-I)
- Toyo Seikan Group
- Sealed Air
- Berry Plastics
- Nine Dragons
- Graphic Packaging
In general a company profile gives you the following information:
- Assessment of global market share, recent financial results: total revenue, sector revenue,
- Assessment of commercial strategies
- Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
- Discussion of a company's main competitors in the market
- Assessment of developments - mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, inc. alliances, partnerships and joint ventures.
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.What issues affect the global packaging market?
The growing concern of consumer safety in developing nations presents a significant opportunity for packaging companies to develop their consumer base in these markets. Moreover, the global problem that packaging is currently trying to address is increasing product shelf life and reducing product damage.
Our study lets you assess industry trends and outlooks. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
- Environmental challenges
- Health concerns over packaging materials
- Exposure to economic slowdowns
- Increasing demand for convenient packaging solutions
- Introduction or strengthening of regulatory bodies in growing economies
You explore the packaging market's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. In addition, you explore the micro-environment in which packaging companies operate. We discuss the degree of rivalry among competitors, threats of new entrants to the market, the power of buyers, the power of suppliers and the threat of substitutes through a Porters five force analysis. How The 20 Leading Packaging Companies 2013: Competitive Landscape Analysis report helps you
In summary, our report gives you the following knowledge:
- Profiles of 20 leading packaging companies - assess product ranges, strategies, sales results, regional analysis and global market shares.
- Competition and opportunities - see what affects the packaging market, learning what shapes its future, esp. prospects for sustaining and developing business
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains the packaging industry - discover challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages
- Issues affecting establ
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources