Table of Contents
Xarelto (Acute Coronary Syndrome) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
GlobalData has released its new PharmaPoint Drug Evaluation report, “Xarelto (Acute Coronary Syndrome) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023”. The current ACS market - primarily comprised of antithrombotics, antihypertensives, and statins - is flush with well-established standard-of-care therapies, many of which are generic. Therefore, the pipeline therapies that show the most promise exploit novel mechanisms of action and target orphan biochemical pathways. The ACS market will be driven by an aging population with a preponderance of lifestyle-based diseases, such as obesity, and the growing prevalence of metabolic disorders such as diabetes. The expansion of biologics into the ACS mainstream during the ten year forecast period is expected to significantly and fundamentally alter the ACS market, both medically and financially.
Xarelto was approved in the EU for the prevention of non-valvular atrial fibrillation (AF)-related stroke and systemic embolism, and for the treatment of deep vein thrombosis (DVT). On July 1, 2011, Xarelto was approved in the US to reduce the risk of blood clots, DVT, and pulmonary embolism (PE) following hip or knee replacement surgery, and in November of the same year, it was approved for stroke prevention in patients with non-valvular AF.
- Overview of ACS, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Aricept including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Aricept for the top seven countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for ACS
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Aricept performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Aricept from 2013-2023 in top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan)
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Note*: This report requires 5 business days to complete. DelveInsight’s Acute coronary syndrome (ACS) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023” Reports provides an overview of the ...
DelveInsight “Acute coronary syndrome (ACS) - Epidemiology Forecast To 2023” provides an overview of the epidemiology trends of Acute coronary syndrome (ACS) in seven major markets (US, France, Germany, ...
Acute Coronary Syndrome Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2017 Summary GlobalData’s clinical trial report, “Acute Coronary Syndrome Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2017” provides an overview ...