Table of Contents
Evolocumab (Acute Coronary Syndrome) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
GlobalData has released its new PharmaPoint Drug Evaluation report, “Evolocumab (Acute Coronary Syndrome) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023”. The current ACS market - primarily comprised of antithrombotics, antihypertensives, and statins - is flush with well-established standard-of-care therapies, many of which are generic. Therefore, the pipeline therapies that show the most promise exploit novel mechanisms of action and target orphan biochemical pathways. The ACS market will be driven by an aging population with a preponderance of lifestyle-based diseases, such as obesity, and the growing prevalence of metabolic disorders such as diabetes. The expansion of biologics into the ACS mainstream during the ten year forecast period is expected to significantly and fundamentally alter the ACS market, both medically and financially.
Evolocumab is a member of the emerging class of PCSK9 (proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9) inhibitors, fully human monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) that prevent the degradation of LDL-C receptors in the liver. This novel mechanism of action increases the body’s ability to filter LDL-C from the circulation. Evolocumab is one of several PCSK9 inhibitors navigating critical Phase III clinical trials in a race to achieve regulatory approval.
- Overview of ACS, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Aricept including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Aricept for the top seven countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for ACS
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Aricept performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Aricept from 2013-2023 in top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan)
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Global Market for Lipid Regulators accounted for $XX billion in 2014 and the market size is estimated to grow up to $XX billion by 2020 with CAGR at XX%. Lipid regulators or lipid-regulating drugs ...
About Dyslipidemia Drugs Lipid refers to fat comprising proteins and carbohydrates. Cholesterol and triglycerides are lipids that are stored in the human body and serve as a source of energy. Dyslipidaemia ...
Fore Pharma has released its new research, Atorvastatin / Ezetimibe Sales, Price Analysis, & Sales Forecast – 2017. Find out the sales of Atorvastatin / Ezetimibe worldwide and by countries in North ...