Table of Contents
Presentations from Frost & Sullivan's Interactive Workshop and Networking Event, 2014
This research study focuses on providing all the presentations from Frost & Sullivan's two-day workshop event held in June 2014 in London, called Urban Mobility 3.0: New Urban Mobility Business Models. These include presentations from Frost & Sullivan Europe and APAC team and a host of other companies, such as Daimler, Zipcar Europe, Alphabet, Adam Opel and more. The focus of this entire workshop was on analyzing the impact of urbanization and mobility in the automotive and transportation industry and identifying emerging business models to offer alternative and broadening mobility solutions.
Our Hosts for the Day – Frost & Sullivan
- The Frost & Sullivan team from the Automotive and Transport practice – is the second-largest of 10 industry verticals.
- Dedicated team of 100 analysts and consultants.
- Operating in offices globally.
- More than research studies and market insights published from more than hours of research, of which more than per cent of this time was spent on detailed interviews
- Seven out of major original equipment manufactures (OEMs) are annual subscribers; and renew their subscriptions with Frost & Sullivan every year.
- More than per cent of attendees at the Urban Mobility Event are annual subscribers.
- Highlighting the future of personal and freight mobility
- Identifying the key global Mega Trends and their impact on mobility
- Discussing new business models emerging to offer alternative and broadening mobility solutions
- Analysis of multi-modality and micro-mobility solutions
- Urban Mobility initiatives and infrastructure, such as electric vehicles
- Urban logistics and key implications and opportunities developing from eRetailing
- Government vision, policy, legislation, and proposals to support new mobility business models
- Infrastructure trends in mobility, including a new way of working, and city as a customer
- Debating autonomous driving, big data commercialization opportunities and industry roadmap
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
B2B eCommerce, Uberization of Repair Services will Draw Investment and Determine Competitive Strategy Global vehicles in operation will increase significantly over the 2017–2018 period, driving new opportunities ...
Digitalization Spending to Grow Rapidly to $82.01 Billion in 2020 Research Scope In 2015, automotive industry investments in key focus areas were about $19.57 billion. Growing digitalization and advancements ...
Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market: Overview This report analyzes and forecasts the market for Automotive Lightweight Materials at the global and regional level. The market has been forecast ...