Table of Contents
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Coda Octopus Group, Inc. : Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Coda Octopus Group, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Coda Octopus Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Coda Octopus Group, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. (Coda) is a developer of hardware, software and fully integrated systems for marine geophysical survey and underwater defense or security. The company primarily focuses on 3D subsea technology. The company develops 3D sonar technology for underwater port security and for various other commercial applications such as construction, oil and gas, and oceanographic research and exploration. It provides hardware, software and fully integrated systems. Coda operates through two subsidiaries, namely, Coda Octopus Martech Ltd (Octopus) and Coda Octopus Colmek, Inc. (Colmek). The company, through Octopus and Colmek, provides engineering services to a wide range of customers in the defense, subsea, nuclear and pharmaceutical industries. The company markets its products under two brands, namely, Coda and Octopus. Coda is headquartered in New York, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302