Table of Contents
SSD growth in Q1 was driven by client channel and enterprise SATA SSDs. Intel and Samsung benefited from the build out of hyperscale datacenters while Micron expanded its channel presence on the back of additional NAND output from its Singapore facility.
This report provides the SSD revenue market share by interface and by supplier.
Below is a TOC of the pdf file.
- SSD Revenues by Supplier
- Client SSD Revenues by Supplier
- Client OEM SSD Revenues by Supplier
- Client Channel SSD Revenues by Supplier
- Enterprise SSD Revenues by Supplier
- Enterprise SATA SSD Revenues by Supplier
- SAS SSD Revenues by Supplier
- PCIe SSD Revenues by Supplier
- PCIe SSD Revenues by Supplier (incl. Captive Datacenter SSDs)
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Despite NAND shortages and price hikes, the SSD market continued its growth momentum in the fourth quarter of 2016 driven by strong growth in client OEM SSD and enterprise SAS shipments. TLC NAND-based ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
The Global SSD caching market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.11% to reach a USD 41.75 billion by the end of 2022 from the current estimates which is about USD 17.95 billion. SSD caching, first introduced ...