Table of Contents
Increasing security concerns & issues, data thefts, government programs and need for advanced security systems have boosted the market for biometrics devices in India. India is one of the fastest growing biometrics markets of the world, where majority of the market revenues are generated by government, travel & transportation application.
In India’s biometrics market, fingerprint biometrics technology has dominated and is anticipated to maintain its lead in the forecast period as well. Ease of usage and higher affordability are the factors which have spurred the market for fingerprint biometrics technology in the country.
According to 6Wresearch, India’s Fingerprint Biometrics Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 35.1% during 2014-20. In overall fingerprint biometrics market, government, travel & transportation application has captured lion’s share, where, projects such as Aadhaar, e-driving license, MNREGA, rations cards, and e-passports have contributed for its major demand.
However, government, travel & transportation application market share is likely to decline, owing to increasing penetration and adoption in other application markets such as healthcare, banking & financial, retail and commercial offices.
Sagem Morpho, 3M and NEC are the key players of the market, which have generated majority of their market revenues from government, travel & transportation application.
Key Highlights of the Report
- Global Biometrics Market Revenues.
- Historical data of India’s Biometrics Market for the Period 2010-2013.
- Market Revenue Size & Forecast for India’s Biometrics Market until 2020.
- Market Volume Size & Forecast for India’s Biometrics Market until 2020.
- Market Revenue Size & Forecast for India’s Fingerprint Biometrics Market until 2020.
- Market Volume Size & Forecast for India’s Fingerprint Biometrics Market until 2020.
- Market Size & Forecast by Applications (Government, Travel & Transportation, Banking & Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Commercial Offices and Others).
- Market Size & Forecast by Regions (North, South, East, West, North-East and Central).
- Market Drivers and Restraints.
- Market Trends.
- Pricing Analysis.
- Distribution Analysis.
- Value Chain Analysis.
- Product Matrix.
- Competitive Landscape.
- Competitive Benchmarking.
- Competitive Positioning.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Use this report to: - Evaluate the market opportunity for voice recognition technology providers. - Learn about the advances in machine learning, statistical data-mining techniques, ubiquitous mobile ...
“Video surveillance market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.4% between 2017 and 2022” The video surveillance market was valued at 30.37 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 75.64 billion ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Airport Security Equipment in US$ Thousand by the following Product Segments: Explosives Detection, X-ray & Infrared Equipment, Metal Detectors, Perimete ...