Table of Contents
Wind Turbine Gearbox and Direct-Drive Systems, 2014 Update - Global Market Size, Gearbox Refurbishments, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
Latest report from GlobalData, "Wind Turbine Gearbox and Direct-Drive Systems, 2014 Update - Global Market Size, Gearbox Refurbishments, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020", the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information on wind power industry.
The report provides clear understanding of the wind turbine drive systems market including gearbox and direct-drive market. It provides deep insight into the market and also provides data regarding historic and forecast growth. The report covers information on gearbox installations, average price, market size, refurbishment market of gearbox and capacity of turbines with direct-drives.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- Data on market size, units installed and average price of the wind turbine gearbox market from 2006-2020 for global and key countries.
- Data on capacity of direct-drive turbines installed and capacity of wind turbine with expected gearbox refurbishment.
- Global wind turbine gearbox and direct-drive systems’ market share of the manufacturers.
- Competitive landscape of some major direct-drive manufacturers.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on wind turbine gearbox and direct drive markets.
- Facilitate decision making based on strong historic and forecast data for the wind turbine gearbox market
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The wind turbine composite market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.28% from 2016 to 2021, in terms of value.” The wind turbine composite market is projected to reach USD 12.17 billion by 2021, ...
The global wind turbine casting market is expected to reach USD 3.27 billion by 2025, according to a new report conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing demand for electricity in developing countries ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...