Table of Contents
Peru oil and gas sector is constantly undergoing active transformation from the past few years. The country is expected to witness significant growth and attract new investments in the medium to long term future. Amidst the series of recent developments, the report from OGAnalysis proves a strong guide for strategy formulation of all the players interested in Peru oil and gas.
Peru oil and gas industry report provides complete information on the industry trends, infrastructure, investments, competition and developments to 2025. The report provides key trends driving the Peru oil and gas industry. It also details forecasts of supply and demand of oil, gas, gasoline, LPG, diesel, fuel oil along with Primary energy consumption, GDP, population. Further, asset wise capacity outlook of refining (CDU), coking, FCC, HCC, Storage, liquefaction, regasification are provided to 2020.
The report provides information on all operational and planned oil and gas assets in Peru. Further, investment and new business opportunities in the country’s oil and gas sector are identified. The research work examines the existing infrastructure (oil and gas assets), market conditions, investment climate and competitive landscape of upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
SWOT Analysis and benchmarking tools are used to analyze and compare the real prospects and challenges of investing or expanding in the industry. Further, the report details all the investment opportunities sector wise, highlighting the industry growth potential and project feasibility. Detailed information on new fields, blocks, pipelines, refineries, storage assets and LNG terminals along with the investments required, current status of the projects and commencement feasibility are provided. The report also analyzes three key companies in Peru oil and gas industry. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided. All latest developments in the industry along with their possible impact on the industry are included in the report.
- Forecasts of Supply and Demand of Oil, Gas, LPG, Gasoline, Fuel Oil, Diesel, Primary Energy Demand, GDP, Population, LNG to 2025
- Outlook of Asset wise, company wise and country wise capacity of Refining (CDU, Coking, FCC, HCC), LNG (Liquefaction, Regasification), Storage to 2020
- Analysis along the complete oil and gas value chain- fields, blocks, pipelines, oil, products, chemicals storage, underground gas storage, refineries, LNG
- Market analysis through SWOT Analysis, Benchmarking with peer markets, Drivers and challenges
- Information on investments, current status, owners, construction contracts of Key planned pipelines, planned refineries, new units, expansions and upgrades, exploration blocks on offer, LNG terminals, expansions, new storage facilities
- Field wise production, 2005- 2012, blocks on offer, available blocks, existing block details, bidding round details are provided
- Market structure and share of top five companies in each of the oil and gas segments is provided
- Profiles of three leading oil and gas companies along with their business operations, SWOT and financial analysis
- All latest industry developments in Peru oil and gas sector
Reasons To Purchase
It allows our clients to:
- Identify potential opportunities and risks involved in operating and investing in the market
- Formulate effective growth and expansion strategies through reliable forecasts
- Gain clear understanding of market size, trends and challenges for each of the oil and gas segments
- Beat your competition with robust information on the industry
- Understand the operations, strategies of leading companies
- Keep updated with all the recent developments in the industry
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“Leak detection market for oil and gas expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The leak detection market for oil and gas was valued at 2.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to ...
Oil And Gas