Table of Contents
“Cigars and Cigarillos in Germany” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Germany Cigars and Cigarillos market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
The overallmarket for tobacco products in Germany is estimated to have declined further to 113,733 tonnes in 2013, and has contracted by 32% since 1990 and by 30.2% since 1991 after Germany was reunified.
Cigarillos accounted for 79.1% of domestic production volumes in 2013, with large cigars accounting for 20.9% of output.
Between 1991 and 2013, the volume of factory-made cigarette products has fallen bymore than 45%,while the smoking tobacco market has expanded by over 79% while the cigar/cigarillo sector has grown by 24.7%.
- “Cigars and Cigarillos in Germany” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in Germany.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigars and Cigarillos across Germany.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry and for new companies considering entry intoCigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in Germany.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in Germany along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigars and Cigarillos companies require a detailed understanding of Cigars and Cigarillos consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigars and Cigarillos industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry across Germany, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Cigars and Cigarillos in Belgium and Luxembourg, 2017 Summary "Cigars and Cigarillos in Belgium and Luxembourg, 2017" is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current ...
Summary The Finnish smokeless tobacco market, like other Scandinavian countries, has a relatively large smokeless tobacco market that accounted for 16.6% of the total market in 2015. However, a 2016 law ...
Summary The Netherlands is historically one of the most important cigar markets in Europe, despite its relatively small population, with sales reaching 386 million pieces in 2015. The country has a large ...