Table of Contents
“Smoking Tobacco in Netherlands” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Netherlands Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
The Dutch smoking tobacco market is one of the largest in Europe, with consumption totalling 8,247 tonnes in 2013, despite a decline in volumes since 2002.
The use of shag or cigarette tobacco for hand-rolling has been a long established tradition in the Netherlands and smoking tobacco accounted for 41% of total tonnage of tobacco products consumed in 2013.
Fine cut tobacco volumes are predicted to fall by 15.5% between 2013 and 2023 to 6,960 tonnes, which is equivalent to cigarette sales of 8.7 billion pieces.
- “Smoking Tobacco in Netherlands” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in Netherlands.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across Netherlands.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industryin Netherlands.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in Netherlands along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across Netherlands, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Smoking segment is predicted to create more absolute $ opportunity as compared to the smokeless segment Organic tobacco is majorly used in smoking products such as cigarettes and RYO and is expected to ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Market Insights The Global Tobacco Packaging market is valued at USD 14.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.00 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 3.5% ...