Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
In 2014, the market for Commercial NGV is still in its infancy despite the increase of vehicle population especially during 2009 to 2013. The C-NGV market is currently characterised by a high level of concentration in a small number of countries, low penetration in the major automotive markets and limited supply of NGV models. The latter is mainly due to the significant upfront purchase cost in comparison with ‘’standard-fuelled’’ vehicles and due to the relatively high cost of conversion.
However, the market represents high potential and it is expected to record significant growth in the second period of the forecast as investment in new CNG and LNG stations will help overcome the lack of a sufficient fuelling infrastructure and capitalise on the beneficial NG-to-gasoline price ratio. Additionally, the increased NGV model supply by OEMs will enable both reduction in the conversion cost and enhanced NGV ownership especially in the Heavy-Duty Truck segment. Visiongain’s analysis indicates that the global Commercial Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Sales will reach 1.1 million in 2014.Why you should buy the Commercial Natural Gas Vehicles (C-NGV) Market 2014-2024: Prospects for Top Companies with LNG & CNG Trucks, Vans, Buses & Coaches report
What is the future of the Commercial -NGV Market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.How this 126 page report delivers:
- View the Commercial NGV Market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, regional market shares and market shares for submarkets
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
- Our report provides 156 tables, charts and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future developments of the Commercial Natural Gas Vehicle Market 2014-2024
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Commercial Natural Gas Vehicle sector
- Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics of the Commercial Natural Gas Vehicle market’? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these Commercial NGV submarkets with individual analysis for 2014-2024.
- By type of Natural Gas:
- By type of Commercial Vehicle:
- Buses & Coaches
- By type of Natural Gas equipment installation:
- Aftermarket NG Fitment
- Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the Commercial Natural Gas Vehicle. Discover what the present outlook for business is. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new produ
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources