Table of Contents
The Energy Resources Conservation and Development Commission (California Energy Commission) is the primary agency for energy policy framing and planning in the state of California, the US. It ensures reliable supply of energy while protecting public health, safety and environment. The commission operates through six divisions namely, administrative and financial services; electricity supply analysis; energy efficiency and renewables; siting, transmission and environmental protection; energy research and development; and fuels and transportation division. These divisions are responsible for forecasting future statewide electricity needs; licensing new power plants (50 megawatts and above) and designating transmission line corridors; promote energy efficiency and conservation; develop renewable energy resources and alternative energy technologies; and plan and direct state response to energy emergencies. California Energy Commission receives funding for operations from electricity consumption surcharge collected by the electric utilities through customers bills; besides federal government funding for specific energy efficiency programs. The commission regulates the energy utilities in California. California Energy Commission is headquartered in Sacramento, California, the US.
The commission focuses to promote green energy and energy efficiency program to meet the states electricity needs in sustainable manner.
The Energy Resources Conservation and Development Commission Key Recent Developments
Jun 28, 2016: Energy Commission’s Bioenergy Grant Opportunity Addresses Tree Mortality
Apr 13, 2016: Energy Commission Funds Electric Vehicle Chargers along Major State Routes
This comprehensive SWOT profile of The Energy Resources Conservation and Development Commission provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including*weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 2 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
PT PLN (Persero) - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update Summary The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and ...
Invenergy LLC - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update Summary The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and ...
Bandera Electric Cooperative, Inc. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update Summary The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate ...