Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
The array of connected devices is ever-broadening. Wireless communications are rapidly engulfing the automotive, healthcare, energy, and retail industries, as wirelessly connected endpoints appear on track to outnumber people. M2M encompasses a number of different markets and technologies, totalling $41.6 billion in revenue for 2014. The market includes 257.8 connected devices from a wide variety of fields, including agriculture, manufacturing, home security, energy grid management, smart utilities metering, emergency response, health monitoring, smart appliances, and connected vehicles.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a major subject in the IT world, but its implications reach far beyond. The interconnection of hundreds of millions of unique, embedded computing devices will have a profound impact on commerce, public service, indeed most fields of life. New connected technologies suggest the impending arrival of intelligent health monitoring devices, self-monitoring industrial devices, fleet management and road safety tools, smart cities, energy grids, and household appliances.
M2M will act as a backbone for these systems. The technology holds the promise of bringing dispersed assets into a connected corporate or government network. Machines in an industrial or manufacturing setting can be linked together to streamline production processes and operate at the highest efficiency. Utility grids can be optimised and household usage monitored and recorded at minimal cost. Precision agriculture can be undertaken, bringing crop management into the digital age.
This new wave of technology promises revolutionary cost savings across nearly all industries and new revenue streams for MNOs, applications providers, module and device vendors, service managers, and systems integrators. M2M and IoT are markets with high ceilings and immediate prospects.Why you should buy Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Market 2014-2019: Telemetry, Telematics & Connected Smart Devices Driving the Internet of Things (IoT)
What is the future of the M2M market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content, delivering solid conclusions. This will illustrate new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report, you will discover forecasts of the market across the next 5 years and analysis of 10 leading companies in M2M. The report assesses their strategies, technologies, competitive forces, and product portfolios. Read on to discover the prospects for the M2M sector and find out who is at the forefront of it.How this 127 page report informs:
- Global forecasts of M2M revenues and M2M connections from 2014-2019
- View M2M market analysis to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- Regional M2M forecasts in terms of M2M revenues and M2M connections in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- Forecasts of the M2M market in terms of M2M revenues and M2M connections in the following 11 national markets:
- The United States
- The United Kingdom
- South Africa
- 9 submarket forecasts in terms of M2M revenues and M2M connections in the following industries give depth to our analysis.
- Automotive and transport
- Aerospace and defense
- Industrial and manufacturing
- Financial services
- 105 tables, charts, and graphs.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources