Table of Contents
The expansion of the global welding machinery industry is forecast to reach 4.0% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 4.6%. Currently, electric plasma and arc welding machinery accounts for 37.3% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between electric resistance welding machinery (24.9%), other electric, ultrasonic and laser welding machinery (30.5%), gas welding machinery (2.7%) and other welding machinery (4.6%).
Canada, China, Germany, Japan and the United States represent the largest welding machinery markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Bangladesh (18.4%), the United States (13.1%), Bolivia (12.8%), Ecuador (9.8%) and Kyrgyzstan (9.4%).
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for welding machinery in the world. Along with a global welding machinery market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall welding machinery market size, 2007-2018
- Welding machinery market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall welding machinery market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall welding machinery market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall welding machinery market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Automatic electric resistance welding machinery
Non-automatic electric resistance welding machinery
Automatic electric plasma and arc welding machinery
Non-automatic electric plasma and arc welding machinery
Other electric, ultrasonic and laser welding machinery
Gas welding machinery
Other welding machinery
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the welding machinery market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the welding machinery market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the welding machinery market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Welding Machinery in US$ by the following Product Segments: Arc Welding Machinery, Gas Welding & Cutting Machinery, Resistance Welding Machinery, Laser Welding ...
The expansion of the global AC motor industry is forecast to reach 0.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2010 and 2016 the market increased with an average annual growth of 3.7%. Currently, AC motors ...
The expansion of the global AC generator industry is forecast to reach 0.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2010 and 2016 the market increased with an average annual growth of 0.7%. Currently, AC generators ...