Table of Contents
The expansion of the global hand tool industry is forecast to reach 4.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 6.3%. Currently, electric hand-held drills account for 22.6% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between hand tool parts (11.6%), electric hand-held saws (9.2%), pneumatic hand tools (7.5%), chain saws (5.2%) and other hand tools (43.8%).
China, France, Germany, Japan and the United States represent the largest hand tool markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Bangladesh (14.9%), Bolivia (11.3%), United States (9.4%), Ecuador (8.4%) and Kyrgyzstan (8.3%).
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for hand tools in the world. Along with a global hand tool market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall hand tool market size, 2007-2018
- Hand tool market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall hand tool market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall hand tool market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall hand tool market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Rotary type pneumatic hand tools
Other pneumatic hand tools
Other non-electric hand tools
Electric hand-held saws
Electric hand-held drills
Other electric hand tools
Chain saw parts
Pneumatic hand tool parts
Other hand tool parts
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the hand tool market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the hand tool market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the hand tool market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Hand Tools and Accessories in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Mechanics' Service Tools, Edge Tools, and Other Hand Tools & Accessories. The ...
About Hand Tools Hand tools require manual labor instead of power to operate. There are various types of hand tools like saw blades, wrenches, spanners, pliers, clamps and vices, screwdrivers, hammers, ...
China hand tool manufacturing industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the hand tool manufacturing industry, to get Chinese investments; to import into China or export from China, to ...
Gardening Tool ...