Table of Contents
CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. (Cemex or 'the company') is one of the largest building solutions companies in the world that produces, distributes, and markets cement, ready-mix concrete, aggregates, and related construction materials. The company primarily operates in the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. It is headquartered in Nuevo Leon, Mexico and employed 44,241 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of MXP210,023 million ($15,793.7 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 7.3% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was MXP17,055.0 million ($1,282.5 million) in FY2014, an increase of 16.8% over FY2013.The net loss of the company was MXP6,783.0 million ($510.1 million) in FY2014, as over a net loss of MXP10,834.0 million ($814.7 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Kakatiya Cement Sugar & Industries Limited (KCSIL), formerly Kakatiya Cements Limited, is a cement company that produces and supplies cement, sugar and power in India. The company provides mining ...
Summary India Cements Limited (India Cements) is a construction product provider that produces and distributes cement. The company offers products such as cement and ready mix concrete. Its products are ...
Summary Taiheiyo Cement Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT ...