Table of Contents
ConocoPhillips - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on ConocoPhillips required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting ConocoPhillips in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of ConocoPhillips including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on ConocoPhillips’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about ConocoPhillips, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
ConocoPhillips (or ‘the company’) is an independent energy company engaged in the worldwide exploration, development, and production of oil and gas. The company has operations in over 27 countries. It is headquartered in Houston, Texas and employed 19,100 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $52,524 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 3.5% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $10,038 million in FY2014, a decrease of 33.3% compared to FY2013. The net profit was $6,869 million in FY2014, a decrease of 25% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of ConocoPhillips and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess ConocoPhillips as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on ConocoPhillips’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Summary Shin Shin Natural Gas Co., Ltd. (Shin Shin) is an oil and gas company that supplies natural gas through pipelines. The company offers products such as gas safety and disaster prevention series, ...
Summary Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (LNGL) is a natural gas company that plans, constructs, and operates liquefied natural gas plants in Western Australia. The company uses optimised single mixed refrigerant ...
Summary Corning Natural Gas Corporation (Corning Natural Gas) is a natural gas distribution company that provides natural gas, transportation, storage and other energy services. The company provides custome ...