Autoliv, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Autoliv, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Autoliv, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Autoliv, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Autoliv, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Autoliv, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Autoliv, Inc. (Autoliv or ‘the company’) is engaged in manufacturing and supplying of automotive safety systems. The company's offering includes modules and components for passenger and driver-side airbags, side-impact airbag protection systems, seatbelts, steering wheels automotive radars, and night driving assist, among others. Autoliv primarily operates in Europe, the Americas, and China. It is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and employed 50,800 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $9,240.5 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $722.6 million in FY2014, a decrease of 5.1% as compared to FY2013. The net profit was $467.8 million in FY2014, a decrease of 3.7% as compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Autoliv, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Autoliv, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Autoliv, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Autoliv, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services